August 6, 2008

THERE WILL BE BLOOD (Amarnath Land Issue communalised)

It's been some time since I stepped out of my room or logged online to see what all you folks upto...
No, I didn't die...! (had a car accident few days ago...Don't worry fellas I am fine, will be blogging about it soon)
The State Government has imposed a strict 'Civil Curfew' in Kashmir for the fact that we people are not ready to give up our land and our will to fight for what's right...
The curfew has really restricted our very basic rights...(I wonder if there exists any right such as right to freedom of movement...!) They won't even let us move out of our homes and that too for no fault of ours...Our fellow Jammuites have been mislead and their craziness has taken it's toll on our already struggling tourism as well as horticulture industry..They have choked the 300km long Jammu-Kashmir national highway which happens to be the only single and precious route which connects the valley with the rest of the world (the other ofcourse being thorugh the forbidden city of Muzaffarabad which happens to go through Pakistan..!)...So basically, it's not only that we the civilians have been restricted to our miserable houses but the whole valley and it's already burdened traders have also been isolated from the profitable markets outside the valley...Almost a collapse of local economy

Just half an hour ago,I tried to step outside on the street to buy some toothpaste from a local grocery who happens to be a near by neighbour (my Pepsodent "dishum-dishum" is outta stock and I can already feel the rumbling of the bacteria having a ball inside my calcium rich teeth..!)
Though I managed to step outside the main enterance of my premises but had to run my ass back to the room because the heavily armed army men somehow suspected me to be a protestor before I had to show them my home and my life saving identity card (with an unusually shabby photograph which hardly resembles me now...I ain't a photogenic type..!)....and when they sensed the innocence in my truth, they asked me to get a glass of water for their THIRSTY fellas.....!!!! (life can't get any more adventurous..!)
heh...I better give them poison for making my life a living hell...(lolz now they would be searching for the guy who never turned up with a glass of water...remember the movie "Panic Room"....!)
The heavy AK-47 rifles and the ready to be exploded tear gas shells along with the heavily armoured army vehicles hiding behind the army bunkers(infact it's a "One-Tonne"...a WAR vehicle) gives it all a sense of war...the only thing that seems to be lacking is a Russian made tank and we would soon have our very own 'Gaza' fighting for it's land..
But the tragedy is that...Its not any 'no man's land'...It's Kashmir, my beloved mother land

Well, the question still remains what prompted the whole issue....
In the most simplest words that I can use is that, they took our land as an excuse for building some structures for the pilgrims but the people protested this attempted land grab in the name of holy religion and that too when it was against the law to buy or transfer any land in the state of J&K by any one else than a state subject of J&K (Indian Constitiution ARTICLE-370 refer to my previous blogs "Don't sell Kashmir")...The government rightly revoked it's land transfer order after massive protests in the valley and decided to construct the same structures (which SASB had promised)themselves with their own funds..infact the state even promised to make even better infrastructure than what SASB had planned....it seems to be such a happy ending.......but but but...
This time it wasn't a D!V!N3 but unfortunately as always when it comes to my mother land..it had to be a D3V!LS intervention....!

The fucking communal BJP and VHP as always with an aim to win some votes, started the communal agitation in Jammu...
Still can't figure out what the hell is Jammu protesting for...!
All the fellow Jammuites are being mislead by some filthy,wicked, evil minds trying to win votes for the upcoming state elections....And the people as always have gone blind in the name of religion just like our so called 'free' Indian media who have continued to report only the one side of story...(Ofcourse NOT the Kashmiri side..!)
Time to wake up people...
No, today I am not in my usual relaxed mood to crack some jokes while posting a blog...But I am dead serious...It's time to wake up and realise that our sense of pride and unity is being destroyed by a bunch of filhy politicians...'WE' can't let another Gujarat riots happen in this sacred and mystical land...A wake up call before it's too late
No, matter what ever the Prime Minister decides in New Delhi over the whole issue but we have to stay strong and united...We have to fight for what's right and we need to open our eyes and ears to figure out the bastards who have communalised the whole issue and are aiming at dividing the United States of Jammu and Kashmir....

Well; coming on to my personal reason for absconding for so many days, the recent events and the various factors have made me to go into a deep slumber reflecting upon what is said and done in this world of superficial reality...The mystic in me seems to make a come back every now and then and more powerfully during the last few days...It seems like I have got all the time in this world to think and to re-think about what I think...an eternity to re-discover and re-invent myself as an individual....
Have been reading the inspirational book, "The monk who sold his Ferrari" and some D!V!N3 thoughts are keeping me more than busy
It seems like I have got all the time in this world...And still I can't get enough time to even blog
"How can you love others....If you can't love yourself..!" (hope you got that...)

People let's take a pledge today and by people I mean the united people of Jammu, Kashmir and Leh
Yes, THERE WILL BE BLOOD....!
No, not the blood of dumb and deaf, innocent civilians....
but the blood of the demon hiding in the skin of the blood thirsty politicians...let's take a pledge to wipe out every communal force in this country....

No comments: