August 20, 2008

We need some 'real' heroes not any virtual messiahs

I know it’s been some time since I blogged and yes, I know the very basic rule for blogging succesfully is to blog every single day even if you don’t feel like writing or even if all you can do is to spit out all the poison which has already erroded and corrupted the minds and souls of humanity…!
Leave aside the thought of blogging as a carrer option…even if you ever dreamed of blogging as a leisure, you can’t stop blogging even for a single day….!
Well, talking about me….I have got my own reasons…..Read On
As always I have been absconding for days together and that adversely affects my audience which needs to improve in quantity (not quality!)….Actually it’s something like this; ”I blog for few days and gain a huge audience who like to type my blog address every morning but then I go missing for another few days and lose the dedicated traffic which once had promised to take me to glory…!”
Don’t worry, I won’t quit so easily….!!!
I am a fighter as I said…I fight the depressive unconciousness into optimistic consciusness and then after losing all the audience, I chose a day (just like today) to restart my blogging venture and start from scratch….(ooow….I love it…!!!!) heh
(I call it “BLOGGING IN BITS AND PIECES”…!!!)
Ahem…So coming back to quench the needs of the very few people who still are in the hope that maybe I wake up some day from my miserable and lethargic life and write something which they might just love to read…(or maybe copy for their own blog…..!!! SWEAR… have seen my blogs get copied sometimes…!)
Don’t worry folks I already know how irritating I am when I think of myself as some SUPER blogger whom the world can’t get enough of…hehe
But honestly, lately my blogs have seen a massive increase in traffic and tremendous response in the form of commments plus the additional encuoragement from a local newspaper…wow I think I’m finally writing some shit which people feel like reading (maybe to get their daily dose of points to win some debate or discussion with another fellow about the situation in Kashmir…or maybe to win some points in their favour for the ‘BLAME GAME’ with another communal friend…or most probably reading my blogs just for the sake of ‘Time-Pass’ because they might wanna know what’s happening in the kashmir valley which otherwise was in their families tourist calendar for the season….!)
Hah...Such great resons to read about the plight of oppressed and suffering people…(What a shame!)
Well..talking about my blogs, I guess it was quite a wonderful week for me…Such glorious comments and traffic from all around the globe, the news item in a local paper plus people showing their support through comments(and equal number of people with stern oppossition..!)
But then I went missing as always and I know most of you folks out there would have been seriously pissed with me for not writing everyday about my valley and it’s people….at least not since the independence or let’s say DEPENDENCE day…!
Alright I know I am just an 18 year old small time blogger….But still I think I don’t need to write again what we people went through and how the whole valley burnt and the way it burnt since last week…
For Gods sake…I can’t dedicate rest of my life to punishing myself with blogs about how me and my people suffer everyday…and that too when it won’t make any difference because I know just like any stuff you folks read out there…you will read my blog as well, and give a sigh of sympathy and then move on with your busy lives….!
Or even if somehow someone might wanna do something after reading my blog, at most that would be to put in a comment or some stuff like that….
For heavens sake…tell me how does that make any difference…????
The things will remain as they always were...
Oppressed and un heard people forced to remove the word joy and it’s synonyms from their dictionary…a bunch of people with no hope or no messiah to put an end to this suffering….or may I say, cursed people living in the ‘CURSED PARADISE’…!
I guess at most the only difference my blog will make is just that you folks will see us now more sympathetically than before….
BUT WE DON’T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY OR YOUR AFFECTION…we need you to stand up and fight with us for what is right…
But I guess, there ain’t any more revolutionaries left in this country of the Great Mahatma Gandhi who will have the courage to stand up for what is right, even stand up against his own country just for the sake of justice…I guess, all what we read in our Indian history books about the great Indian revolutionaries or the freedom fighters is actually JUST HISTORY….!!!
Maybe the ‘legendary’ generations and the ‘legends’ left nothing for the future world but just few tales of heroic deeds…!
So basically it won’t make any difference if I blog when an army man murders a father,rapes a sister or burns a mother….
What the hell am I gonna blog for…??? A lost cause…!!!
No, I am not saying that I am some kind of a heroe or a messiah for my people but I can promise you onw thing…if asked to fight, I will stand up and shout through my VOCAL throat to let the world know that we are the children of despair and depression….Struggling to establish our own identity when the very basic thing that keeps us away from being murdered are our “Identity Cards” with our latest photographs on them….!!!!!!

I can see some of you folks out there giving a sympathetic sigh of grief over our suffering or maybe trying to absorb the fact that Indian militia has deprived the people in Kashmir of their very basic human rights….or maybe some of you might be copying my blog to some another page or taking down some points foryour own communal debate…even maybe some of you folks would be steaming with anger and furiously posting a comment for this blog….
I DON’T WANT ANY ENCOURAGEMENT OR ANY OPPOSITION…NEITHER ANY TRAFFIC NOR ANY AUDIENCE…
ALL I WANT IS SOME COURAGEOUS AND BRAVE SOUL TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR CAUSE….even if not for justice then for the sake of humanity
Honestly it won’t make any difference if after reading this piece of honest and true confession you might have an adrenaline rush to do something for us because all this counts to nothing until you stand up and do something…………..
We want some ‘REAL’ heroes and not any virtual messiahs….!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up bro...though you are young but I see considerable maturity in your thoughts and perceptions.

Don't worry too much about the Kashmiri Pandits or Indians....remember that old english proverb " Birds of a feather flock together". Kashmiri Pandits are an extension of Slavery and Subjugation under which we have sufferred immensely but see how God has punished these Pandits who always over the centuries kept the poor Kashmiri Musalman under their yoke. They are today a rapidly disintegrating community. My perception is that if they don't leave their RSS/VHP/Hindutva/Bajrangdal agendas, they will be completely lost in the vast pool of the Indian ocean.

I hope that our Pandit brothers realise that in a free independent Kashmir irrespective of their religious affiliations, Kashmiri pandits will always be Kashmiris.

Once again keep blogging and let the world know how the great Indian democracy works in Kashmir.

Musadiq Ali said...

@anonymous
dear I think u still are not getting my point...it's not about pandits,Indians,Pakistanis or even kashmiris....
It's about what's right and what's wrong...it's about justice.....it's about freedom...
IT'S ABOUT THE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS WHICH HAVE BEEN STOLEN FROM OUR LIVES....